Thursday, September 4, 2008

I could never get her before

OK all. Here I am. Earlier today I revived my personal blog ironbeagle.blogspot.com In talking with nick I realized this blog was just sitting out there and how much we had under-utilized it potential. I think my plan is coming together. Use the pit blog as my personality blog and then post my sporting endeavorers on ironbeagle. Much in the same way you all could post here about general life things and then have separate blogs for your specialty areas. Like Lucas could have a separate blog about teaching music, Bert could have one about science, Nick could have one about Leslie and Eric could have one about being somewhere where we are not.

If you find that you cannot post here, do not despair. I lost probably 18 months of potential posting by not contacting the world by not talking to Nick and getting on board. Join me in this. Do it.

No comments: